Toby Smithson, MS, RDN, CDE is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) and certified diabetes educator (CDE) who has successfully managed her own diabetes for more than 45 years. Toby really knows what effectively managing diabetes means for your health and to your normal life, and her combination of professional knowledge and personal experience can help you make small decisions that can make big differences in your future health.
- Since she’s a National Media Spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and a recognized diabetes lifestyle expert, you may find Toby sharing information or advice in articles and interviews anywhere. You can find them all right here.
- Read Toby’s personal views in her blogs published here at DiabetesEveryDay.com, or on other credible health and wellness resources.
- Toby is the co-author of Diabetes Meal Planning and Nutrition for Dummies, which explains the connection between food and diabetes, and simplifies the challenges of healthy eating step by step.
- Toby’s professional and personal experience with diabetes makes her the prefect spokesperson for your product or service, and gives her a broad range of subject options to share with your conference attendees, worksite programs or support groups. Talk to Toby and your product or service, or schedule Toby as a speaker for your group.
- If you want more experts, we have them. Meet our talented contributors, who keep you moving, interview fascinating guests, and create fabulous recipes that are both delicious and healthy